WarnerMedia Chief Revenue Officer Gerhard Zeiler announced the appointment of Giorgio Stock to the new role of President, WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks, Distribution and Advertising Sales, EMEA and APAC.
With immediate effect, Stock, previously President Turner EMEA, takes on responsibility for all entertainment networks, distribution of all networks, advertising sales and the kids networks operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region. He will continue to report into Zeiler.
In his new role, Stock will be supported by the leadership team of Ricky Ow, President Turner Asia Pacific, Hervé Payan, CEO HBO Europe, and Jonathan Spink, CEO HBO Asia, all of whom now report into him. He continues to be based in London.
The appointment represents Zeiler’s decision to give the operation a focused leadership that harnesses the existing strengths of the Turner and HBO businesses while also equipping them for further collaboration and growth.
In addition to Stock, the international executives serving Zeiler are Whit Richardson, President Turner Latin America, and Rani Raad, President CNNI Commercial.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 68 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 60 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 52 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 36 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020