Synamedia to improve WarnerMedia satellite content delivery system
Synamedia, the world’s largest independent video software provider, announced that WarnerMedia Asia Pacific has chosen its end-to-end PowerVu content delivery solution to enhance their satellite content delivery system.
Synamedia technologies will reduce bandwidth costs, deliver next-generation security capabilities, and prepare the company’s satellite system for future IP delivery innovations.
WarnerMedia is leveraging Synamedia’s Virtual Digital Content Manager (vDCM) with Smart Rate Control and Automation, PowerVu Network Center (PNC), and D9800 Network Transport Receiver to help revolutionize the efficiency and speed by which their content is delivered around the world.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020