Qligent brings Multiplatform TV Monitoring to TecnoTelevisión México
Qilgent, a specialist in cloud-based, enterprise-level content monitoring and analysis, is ramping up its visibility in Latin America with its first regional, standalone exhibition at the 2019 TecnoTelevisión México Conference. The industry’s first vendor to offer a truly cloud- and service-based monitoring and analysis platform for multiplatform television, Qligent will demonstrate its flagship Vision Compliance/QoS/QoE media quality assurance platform along with its groundbreaking VisionAnalytics solution. Qligent exhibits at Stand 816 from August 14-16 at the World Trade Center in Mexico City, Mexico.
While this occasion marks the first year this trade show is taking place in Mexico City, the event is expected to attract a broad swath of media creation and delivery professionals from the broadcast, cable TV, digital post production, and new media markets. Qligent will share its booth with GAD Electronics of Argentina, its manufacturer’s representative and regional partner serving the Central and South American markets. The two companies will remain tightly integrated across all sales and marketing throughout Latin and South America as they work to bring Qligent’s message and value proposition to customers throughout the region.
Qligent CTO Ted Korte and GAD Electronics Chief Executive Officer Alejandro Pasika will be among the Conference’s 10 featured speakers, giving back-to-back presentations on August 15 at Stand 819:
- Korte will address How to Use Big Data and AI to Prevent Abandonment, a subject that’s especially pertinent to LATAM cable TV and OTT online video service providers from 2:45-3:30pm.
- Immediately following Korte’s presentation, Pasika sheds light on Multi-screen Monitoring and Measurement of 4K and IP Instrumentsfrom 3:30-4:15pm.
Qligent’s Vision platform solves the problem of monitoring today’s complex, rapidly evolving media distribution landscape, and the sheer volume of premium content that media companies deliver. Vision provides broadcasters, MVPDs and OTT service providers with a centralized platform to review, verify, and ensure a high Quality of Service (QoS) and regulatory compliance. Leveraging a global, broadly dispersed network of virtual and/or IoT probes, Vision provides comprehensive, holistic monitoring and analysis of four quality management pillars—compliance errors, objective errors (QoS), subjective Quality of Experience (QoE) errors, and programmatic errors—from the origin facility out to the last mile.
- Astro Shaw’s ‘Do[s]a’ and ‘Sembilan’ now available on Indonesia’s GoPlay app 57 views | posted on July 1, 2020
- DreamWorks announces channel premiere of ‘The Boss Baby: Back In Business’ On 6 July 47 views | posted on June 30, 2020
- GMA Unveils DTT Device ‘GMA Affordabox’ on Its 70th Anniversary 46 views | posted on June 29, 2020
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 45 views | posted on July 2, 2020