Qligent brings Multiplatform TV Monitoring to TecnoTelevisión México
Qilgent, a specialist in cloud-based, enterprise-level content monitoring and analysis, is ramping up its visibility in Latin America with its first regional, standalone exhibition at the 2019 TecnoTelevisión México Conference. The industry’s first vendor to offer a truly cloud- and service-based monitoring and analysis platform for multiplatform television, Qligent will demonstrate its flagship Vision Compliance/QoS/QoE media quality assurance platform along with its groundbreaking VisionAnalytics solution. Qligent exhibits at Stand 816 from August 14-16 at the World Trade Center in Mexico City, Mexico.
While this occasion marks the first year this trade show is taking place in Mexico City, the event is expected to attract a broad swath of media creation and delivery professionals from the broadcast, cable TV, digital post production, and new media markets. Qligent will share its booth with GAD Electronics of Argentina, its manufacturer’s representative and regional partner serving the Central and South American markets. The two companies will remain tightly integrated across all sales and marketing throughout Latin and South America as they work to bring Qligent’s message and value proposition to customers throughout the region.
Qligent CTO Ted Korte and GAD Electronics Chief Executive Officer Alejandro Pasika will be among the Conference’s 10 featured speakers, giving back-to-back presentations on August 15 at Stand 819:
- Korte will address How to Use Big Data and AI to Prevent Abandonment, a subject that’s especially pertinent to LATAM cable TV and OTT online video service providers from 2:45-3:30pm.
- Immediately following Korte’s presentation, Pasika sheds light on Multi-screen Monitoring and Measurement of 4K and IP Instrumentsfrom 3:30-4:15pm.
Qligent’s Vision platform solves the problem of monitoring today’s complex, rapidly evolving media distribution landscape, and the sheer volume of premium content that media companies deliver. Vision provides broadcasters, MVPDs and OTT service providers with a centralized platform to review, verify, and ensure a high Quality of Service (QoS) and regulatory compliance. Leveraging a global, broadly dispersed network of virtual and/or IoT probes, Vision provides comprehensive, holistic monitoring and analysis of four quality management pillars—compliance errors, objective errors (QoS), subjective Quality of Experience (QoE) errors, and programmatic errors—from the origin facility out to the last mile.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020