Planetcast media services limited, a global leader in Digital Media technologies announced the launch of its brand new cloud platform CLOUD.X TURBO, which simplifies the roll out of a TV channel in just 48 hours. The Planetcast design team has consolidated the experience of more than two decades of digital media origination in its latest version CLOUD.X TURBO. Planetcast will hold an exclusive preview of CLOUD.X TURBO at its booth number 1.F65 in hall 1 at IBC 2019 along with a live demo for the visitors at the show.
CLOUD.X TURBO offers complete visibility of the entire digital media origination process to all the stakeholders in the digital media value chain. CLOUD.X TURBO has developed an intuitive common template that enables users to control storage, media, playlists, graphics, playout and even the cloud delivery. Planetcast has outshone the capabilities as true cloud solutions for complex workflow for digital and legacy media technologies. It provides a complete eco-system for Digital Media direct to the customers. The highly sophisticated software product CLOUD.X TURBO is the first on the planet to support live sports TV channels and various other formats for other mobile and device application.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021