MultiDyne appoints new Director of Business Development for EMEA Region
MultiDyne Fiber Optic Solutions has added another broadcast industry veteran to its global business development team with the appointment of Sebastian Mucha as Director of Business Development, EMEA, effective immediately. Based in Poland, Mucha reports directly to MultiDyne headquarters in the USA.
Mucha brings more than 22 years of project management, business development, and operations experience to MultiDyne, including successful roles with leading broadcast and fiber-optic manufacturers. His key responsibilities include the development of sales and distribution channels throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa, with a focus on growing MultiDyne’s market share and brand visibility throughout his territory.
Prior to joining MultiDyne, Mucha spent 13 years with Grass Valley, a Belden brand, in roles of increasing responsibility. His rise up the ladder came through a series of company acquisitions that began with the purchase of Telecast Fiber Systems. His experience at Telecast, along with his ten prior years at Stratos International, a manufacturer of optical sub-systems and components for network, telecommunications and data storage, provides him with an extensive understanding of the value and opportunity that fiber-optic technologies bring to customers across many industries and applications.
Mucha adds that MultiDyne’s growth opportunity is unlimited, based on its broad product portfolio, the seamless interoperability of its solutions, and the unflagging need for fiber-optic solutions even as broadcasters accelerate their IP transitions. He is also excited about MultiDyne’s aggressive moves into new product areas that take the company deeper into the broadcast infrastructure, and position the company for new markets.
Mucha is the second international director of business development for MultiDyne appointed this summer, following the announcement that Kevin Dowd will handle the same responsibilities in the APAC region. Mucha adds that many of the nations across his region, particularly in Europe, require their own dedicated in-country partners to ensure effective communication with end users. One of his most immediate goals is to identify partners that understand local cultures and languages, but also possess the knowledge to customize and configure technical solutions for end users that solve problems and open new opportunities.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 54 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021