In a country with diverse audience preferences, MTV has stood the test of time and withheld its position as India’s no.1 youth entertainment brand. Creating platform agnostic youth content, the first half of calendar year 2019 has been rewarding for MTV. Be it with content that struck a chord, campaigns that won accolades or brand partnerships that went beyond conventions, MTV has continued to bring the best to young India.
From discovering the complexities of relationships in MTV Splitsvilla 12 or learning to fight one’s own insecurities in Ace of Space to now creating the country’s first ever hip-hop talent with Hustle, MTV invariably places youngsters’ entertainment and interests at the forefront, rightfully owning the position of India’s #1 youth brand.
Continuing to be the torch-bearer of all music formats in India, MTV Hustle will foster India’s hip-hop culture for the first time through television. As India’s first-ever rap reality show, MTV Hustle is being judged by hip hop stalwarts Nucleya, Raja Kumari and Raftaar who will mentor and support the contestants. The show will witness 15 rap talents from across India, battle it out through gruelling training and competition to emerge as India’s biggest hip-hop star.
JBL presents MTV Hustle, co-powered by Philips One Blade & Breezer Vivid Live Life in Colour and associate sponsor – Hike Messenger will air every Saturday and Sunday at 7 pm starting Aug 10th.
In addition to print and television promotions, the channel will focus heavily on digital integrations such as crowdsourcing the MTV Swagtantra Rap for Independence Day, collaborate with participants to create raps on topics relevant to the youth, content pieces centred around rappers, campus connect events, etc. Another first will be an exciting multi-city Hustle Cypher activation in Mumbai and Delhi. A 12 hour on ground + Digital contest across 5 colleges + 1 public location will culminate into a mega on-ground event where 15 shortlisted rappers will be judged by the best Hip-Hop artists in India.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020