Mediacorp announces premiere of Old Enough! season 2
Surfing this success, the second season will showcase an adorable assembly of Singaporean youngsters, starting with an extended one-hour National Day episode featuring three famous families: Celebrity couple Andie Chen and Kate Pang and their preschool kids Aden and Avery’s solo shopping sojourn; national swimming star Joscelin Yeo and her four-year-old son Mikey, who is tasked with purchasing provisions for his pet pooch Bucky; plus Vasantham artiste Jay Nesh Isuran and his three-year-old son Om Jay’s first foray into the outside world.
This announcement arrives following the formalisation of a format deal in December 2018 for the hit Japanese reality series between Mediacorp, Singapore’s largest content creator and national media network, and Nippon TV, the leading commercial broadcaster network in Japan. By bridging the best of both entertainment ecosystems, this alliance is aligned with Mediacorp’s commitment to creating content with the creative community beyond the shores of Singapore.
Catch the one-hour premiere of Old Enough! Season 2 at 9.30pm on 9 August 2019 via Channel 5, with subsequent half-hour episodes airing every Friday at 9.30pm. The series will also air on CNA every Sunday from 11 August 2019 at 10.30pm.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020