MBC launches Creatives Communities Collaboration in LA
Since 2016, MBC Group has partnered with the private media school, a number of leading Hollywood executives and showrunners to organise high-level entertainment industry gatherings and professional exchange programmes on the role of media in promoting tolerance through positive storytelling in the Arab world. One outcome of this process has been the Middle East Media Initiative (MEMI), a State Department-funded professional training programme produced by USC aimed at increasing the capacity and standards of the Arab world’s creative talents and original storytelling.
The initiative stems from a shared understanding among the partners that television is a powerful tool that connects with audiences through compelling characters and meaningful storylines. Programmatic aspects include advanced professional training for writers, showrunners and TV executives.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020