ITV Studios Entertainment appoints new Creative Director
ITV Studios Entertainment has announced that Fiona Clark has been appointed as Creative Director.
Clark will officially start her new role in September, replacing Katie Rawcliffe. Clark, who will be responsible for a brief that includes hit formats Dancing on Ice, which returns next year for a 12th series, The Voice and The Voice Kids, has worked on a wide range of entertainment shows as a series producer and executive producer at ITV over the past 10 years, recently overseeing the successful return of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Other credits include The Royal Variety Performance, The British Soap Awards, The Olivier Awards, Tonight At The London Palladium, A Night With Olly Murs and the BAFTA-award winning Sound Of Music Live.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020