ITV Studios Entertainment appoints new Creative Director
ITV Studios Entertainment has announced that Fiona Clark has been appointed as Creative Director.
Clark will officially start her new role in September, replacing Katie Rawcliffe. Clark, who will be responsible for a brief that includes hit formats Dancing on Ice, which returns next year for a 12th series, The Voice and The Voice Kids, has worked on a wide range of entertainment shows as a series producer and executive producer at ITV over the past 10 years, recently overseeing the successful return of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Other credits include The Royal Variety Performance, The British Soap Awards, The Olivier Awards, Tonight At The London Palladium, A Night With Olly Murs and the BAFTA-award winning Sound Of Music Live.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020