Argosy supports TTL Video in infrastructure upgrades
Just before the summer, Argosy delivered a range of cables to TTL Video for installation into the three stadia, including 10km of Draka higher-rate CPR grade HD triaxial video cable. TTL Video is the first company in the UK to use this extremely exciting innovation by Draka, as it is the first triaxial cable on the market to meet the recommended UK fire protection norms.
Argosy also delivered 14km of SMPTE copper and fibre hybrid camera cable, to support HD and 4K signals; 8km of triax copper camera cable – extremely well adapted to protecting broadcast signals in the harshest of environments; and 9km of Belden 8-way star quad digital audio multicore cable, that run in a star formation to reduce the likelihood of noise affecting signals, installed in the gantries and TV studios around the pitch.
Argosy can be found at stand 10.C51 at IBC2019.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 78 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020