Argosy supports TTL Video in infrastructure upgrades
Argosy, leading international supplier of critical infrastructure products for the broadcast, media and AV industries, has teamed with broadcast engineering and sports stadia facility specialists, TTL Video, to bring the infrastructure of newly promoted clubs into the UK’s top football division this coming season, in line with the very latest broadcast requirements.
TTL Video managed the projects from end to end, supported by the provision of 30+ kilometres of fire retardant triax cabling, SMPTE hybrid cabling and 8-way COAX cabling from Argosy. The cable profiles are driven by the production requirements of the international broadcasters who cover the matches and by the leading UK outside broadcasting units that are stationed at the different stadia on match days.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020