2019 Eastseries Pitching Awards announces project selections
Salvia by Stefan Peca (Romania)
The Gift by Olga Chajdas, Marta Konarzewska (Poland)
Following pitching training by the renowned tutor and producer Agathe Berman, the participating writers, directors and producers pitched their projects to a jury and public audience that included broadcasters, distributors and potential co-producers.
The jury consisted of Adrienne Frejacques Commissioning Editor Drama Department, ARTE (France), Mirela Nastase Director ZDF Enterprises (Germany), Francesco Capurro
Head of Series Mania Forum (France), Dariusz Jablonski, President, ScripTeast / Independent Film Foundation (Poland) and Vlad Ryashin, General Producer, Star Media (Ukraine).
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020