Volkswagen Motorsport India retains Goquest Digital Studios as content partner for Ameo Cup 2019
GoQuest Digital Studios, an independent end-to-end content studio announced that it has been retained by global iconic automobile company Volkswagen Motorsport India as its content partner for its annual racing championship for the second time in a row.
With Darshan Bhatt at the helm of affairs GoQuest Digital Studios (GQDS) has been redefining the development of original content through innovative concepts, quality production and strategic distribution through the right outlets.
GQDS will once again manage the entire end-to-end content creation, distribution and brand engagement activities for this year’s Volkswagen Ameo Cup 2019 and will adopt an extremely digital-savvy approach to reach out to the fast-moving audiences on digital and sports television channels.
Last year’s Volkswagen Ameo Cup 2018 championship was hosted across three cities in India over a period of five months with over twenty racers in contention.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020