Saints & Sinners Season Four Premiere Finishes #1 on Television
The much-anticipated fourth season premiere of the hit Bounce original drama series Saints & Sinners on Sun. July 7 at 9:00 p.m. (ET) was the number one most-watched program on television, beating such shows as The $100,000 Pyramid on ABC, What Just Happened? (FOX), Instinct (CBS) and Big Little Lies(HBO), in the delivery of African Americans 18-49 and 25-54 Sunday night between 9-10 p.m.
The telecast was also a top 20 program in the general market delivery of Households, P18-49 and P25-54 ahead of shows on FOX, The CW, TNT and ESPN among others.
The 9:00 p.m. premiere averaged 751K Total Viewers, an increase of +10% over the show’s season three premiere and delivered 590K Households (+12%) to set the record as the most-watched program in Bounce history. The telecast was also up +24% in the delivery of Persons 18-49 (281K) and +2% in P25-54 (335K) versus the season three premiere.
Bounce premieres new episodes of Saints & Sinners Sunday nights at 9:00 p.m. ET, with a primetime play for the west coast at 12 Midnight ET/9:00 p.m. PT. The season four premiere of Saints & Sinners reached 1.3 million unduplicated viewers across its two initial airings on Sunday night.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 38 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020