Lycored, industry leaders in cultivating wellness at the forefront of the ingestible skincare market, launched a video to support its latest body of skin health research supporting LycodermTM. The video is the beginning of something beautiful, seeking to change how people define and see beauty in themselves, drawing on their own experiences instead of glossy images. The video goes beyond “skin deep” and invites you to join them in changing the conversation, breaking beauty out of its proverbial box.
By challenging the idea of beauty and highlighting the notion that beauty comes from within, the video looks at how skin health starts on the inside, and when we feel beautiful from the inside it shows, creating an emotional connection to ingestible skincare.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,917 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 53 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 51 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020