Netflix announced that Jackie Lee-Joe has been appointed as Chief Marketing Officer. Jackie has served as CMO of BBC Studios, part of the British Broadcasting Corporation, since 2015.
“Jackie is a truly original thinker with a wealth of global experience – making her the perfect fit as our next Chief Marketing Officer. I’m excited to work with her in promoting our brand and original programming in new and creative ways to our members all around the world,” said Ted Sarandos, Netflix Chief Content Officer.
A graduate of the University of Sydney and the University of New South Wales, Jackie joined the BBC in November 2015 from Skype, where she was Global Director for Audience, Entertainment Marketing & Broadcast Media. She has over 20 years of marketing experience with leading media, technology and telecoms companies including Virgin Mobile, Carphone Warehouse and Orange. She will start at Netflix in September and will be based in Los Angeles. Jackie succeeds Kelly Bennett, who announced his retirement from the company earlier this year.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020