Zing, &TV, and Living Foodz to be available on ZEE5 in UK
ZEE has announced that its three iconic channels, &TV, Zing and Living Foodz will be available as digital-only channels, exclusively on its digital platform ZEE5 in the UK.
Viewers can access ZEE5 to watch their favourite shows from &TV, Zing and Living Foodz on ZEE5 across a range of devices and enjoy the freedom of binge-watching the drama series, browsing the range of food shows from across the years and catching up on all the latest Bollywood news and gossip anytime, anywhere.
Viewers will further have a choice of the 100,000+ hours of content ranging from TV shows, Movies, Originals, News, Videos and 60+ Live TV channels also available on ZEE5, including World Digital Premieres like Uri (Vicky Kaushal), Simmba (Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan) and Accidental Prime Minister (Anupam Kher, Akshaye Khanna) which releases on 25th May, Originals like The Final Call (Arjun Rampal), Sharate Aaj (Bengali Original set in London) and Kalavu (Tamil) as well as TV Shows like Kumkum Bhagya, Jodhaa Akbar, Sembaruthi (Tamil) and much more.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020