Toonz Media Group acquires a Majority Stake in Telegael
Toonz Media Group has acquired a majority stake in the large full-service Emmy winning production house Telegael, extending the group’s global entertainment footprint and adding important pre and post production facilities to its animation powerhouse, as well as a large live action studio to its entertainment business, hence enabling it to become a major 360 entertainment outfit.
The deal between India-based Toonz and Ireland’s Telegael brings many strategic synergies, making this a complementary venture for both companies. As part of this strategic venture, Toonz benefits from having an award-winning, successful and highly active pre and post-production studio, as well as a live action capacity amongst its business divisions.
Telegael now becomes part of one of Asia’s largest and most dynamic entertainment groups, with a 400-talent strong studio in India, producing around 10,000 minutes of 2D & 3D animation and visual effects annually and joins a dynamic group with full-scale financing, production, distribution and broadcast offices in 10 major countries around the globe.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020