Sky Sport Summit live on the net with Qvest.Cloud
Sky Deutschland, the organiser of the Sky Sport Summit in cooperation with SVG Europe, is relying on the multicloud management platform Qvest.Cloud from Qvest Media to stream selected parts of the event live. More specifically, the ready-to-use package Q.Live from the Qvest.Cloud Go! product line will be used. During the Sky Sport Summit, industry experts discuss practical experiences and technical future trends in live sports.
With Qvest.Cloud Go!, media companies can deploy ready-to-use production and distribution setups for various media tasks such as live production, post-production, archiving or channel playout in a multicloud environment, and scale them as needed without any significant lead time. This is also the case for the Sky Sports Summit from which the panel discussions “Beautiful World Of Sports”, “Digital Transformation | The Technology And The Business Decision Behind It“ as well as the “Keynote Conversation | The Story Behind eSports” will be broadcast as a live stream on the SVG Europe website using the Qvest.Cloud Go! package Q.Live. Instead of utilising a locally installed production environment, live events can be produced using the cloud applications Make.TV Live Video Cloud for master control and live distribution, Easy Live for vision mixing and clipping, and Singular.Live for graphics and animation, all of which are packaged and interconnected within Q.Live.
The advantages of Q.Live for production and event service providers are clear: besides the on-site ENG technology, there is no need any more to keep your own media technology and software ready for event productions. Conventional broadband Internet access, laptops and a Qvest.Cloud account are all that is needed for the respective SaaS solution such as Q.Live. This high level of flexibility in the use of the Qvest.Cloud Go! packages not only reduces production costs, it also gives production service providers enormous agility and speed in terms of processing their orders.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020