– Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd announced it has entered into a strategic partnership with iQIYI, a market leading online entertainment service in China. Under the partnership, Astro has the exclusive rights to deliver iQIYI content on TV, On Demand and OTT in Malaysia including the world’s first iQIYI branded channel comprising iQIYI’s extensive slate of original content from drama to variety shows and movies. Astro will also take the lead in customer acquisition, marketing and media sales.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020