AppTek, a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Neural Machine Translation (NMT), announced that yellaUmbrella, experts in media localization and access service technologies, have chosen AppTek’s ASR and MT technologies for integration with yellaUmbrella’s Nebula and Stellar media processing systems.
The integration will provide class-leading media localization and access service solutions to the broadcast and media industry. Both AppTek and yellaUmbrella understand the growing need to provide language specific media content to local audiences worldwide, and media access services to the hard-of-hearing and partially sighted communities.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 339 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 51 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 49 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020