Jonas Gustafsson’s appointment is effective from 1 June and he will be part of the Group Executive Management team reporting to NENT Group President & CEO Anders Jensen. Jonas Gustafsson joined NENT Group in 2015 and is currently acting CEO of NENT Group Sweden, a role in which he will continue until Filippa Wallestam, CEO of NENT Group Sweden, returns from parental leave in August 2019.
As of 31 March 2019, Viasat had 490,000 satellite TV customers, and provided TV over broadband (IPTV) to approximately 120,000 subscribers in Sweden via fibre networks. The Viasat offering comprises a combination of Viasat TV channels and third party channels, as well as NENT Group’s Viaplay streaming service.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020