New organisation comprises NENT Group’s satellite and broadband TV consumer offerings
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) has appointed Jonas Gustafsson as Senior Vice President & CEO of Viasat Consumer, a new NENT Group operating unit. Viasat is one of the most recognised entertainment brands in the Nordic region and the new organisation comprises Viasat’s satellite and broadband TV consumer offerings.
The new Viasat Consumer organisation will focus on aligning and realising the full commercial potential of NENT Group’s Viasat satellite and broadband TV consumer offerings across the Nordic region. NENT Group’s country CEOs will continue to be responsible for the Viasat partner sales in each Nordic country that make Viasat’s channel packages available on third party networks.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020