Appointment of Executive Vice President at ProSiebenSat.1 Television
Thomas Lasarzik (56) has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Group Content Acquisitions & Sales at ProSiebenSat.1 Television Deutschland. In this position, he is responsible for the negotiation and acquisition of all licensed content, including films and TV series for the group’s channels and platforms. He reports to Henrik Pabst, Chief Commercial Officer Entertainment.
Joining ProSiebenSat.1 in 1993, Lasarzik made a career in the areas of content planning and content acquisitions, most recently holding the position of Senior Vice President, Group Content Acquisitions & Sales.
ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. Since 2009, German free-to-air TV stations SAT.1, ProSieben, and kabel eins have worked together under one roof, to be accompanied later by newly founded stations sixx, SAT.1 GOLD, ProSieben MAXX, and kabel eins Doku. Alongside the company’s free-to-air business, the portfolio also includes basic pay TV channels.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020