Mediacorp announced the launch of Creative Central, an integrated creative powerhouse to meet its clients’ creative and content marketing needs. The newly formed unit will provide seamless, end-to-end support to clients looking to run integrated marketing campaigns across Mediacorp’s suite of content and transmedia platforms.
Previously, clients worked with multiple departments, such as strategic planning, advertising, content creation and social media amplification to execute their marketing plans. Going forward, they will only need to liaise with a single point of contact.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020