Insight TV appoints Head of Global Brand Partnerships
Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, has appointed Joost Geurtsen as Head of Global Brand Partnerships. Geurtsen will use both his extensive commercial experience and creative skills to foster Insight TV’s branded entertainment and sponsorships for continued growth.
This latest appointment further reflects Insight TV’s commitment to its brand solutions and media sales department, which launched in October 2018. The team is responsible for leading the experimentation of new innovative ways of telling brand stories, thereby attracting consumer engagement, leveraging Insight TV’s original productions, global influencer network and consumer insights so that brands can deliver entertainment to their target audiences.
For the past two years, Geurtsen held the position of Creative Director at EndemolShine, working in the company’s commercial partnerships department at its global headquarters in London. Together with brand marketeers and creatives from all over the world, he developed and executed multi-territory branded entertainment projects and managed partnerships with both consumer brands and social networks.
Prior to this he worked as a digital consultant in the PR industry. This was when he first discovered the power and possibilities of branded content and storytelling. When he moved to EndemolShine, the world’s largest independent TV production company, he put this experience to use to develop native branded entertainment concepts and creative sponsor integrations in new and existing formats.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020