Insight TV appoints Head of Global Brand Partnerships
Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, has appointed Joost Geurtsen as Head of Global Brand Partnerships. Geurtsen will use both his extensive commercial experience and creative skills to foster Insight TV’s branded entertainment and sponsorships for continued growth.
This latest appointment further reflects Insight TV’s commitment to its brand solutions and media sales department, which launched in October 2018. The team is responsible for leading the experimentation of new innovative ways of telling brand stories, thereby attracting consumer engagement, leveraging Insight TV’s original productions, global influencer network and consumer insights so that brands can deliver entertainment to their target audiences.
For the past two years, Geurtsen held the position of Creative Director at EndemolShine, working in the company’s commercial partnerships department at its global headquarters in London. Together with brand marketeers and creatives from all over the world, he developed and executed multi-territory branded entertainment projects and managed partnerships with both consumer brands and social networks.
Prior to this he worked as a digital consultant in the PR industry. This was when he first discovered the power and possibilities of branded content and storytelling. When he moved to EndemolShine, the world’s largest independent TV production company, he put this experience to use to develop native branded entertainment concepts and creative sponsor integrations in new and existing formats.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 42 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020