Hotstar announces first-ever social cricket-watching experience for VIVO IPL 2019
Hotstar, India’s leading premium streaming platform, is poised to elevate the experience for the upcoming VIVO IPL 2019, India’s largest sporting extravaganza. With the motto of ‘Koi Yaar Nahi Far’, the streaming giant is rolling out a first-ever social cricket-watching experience for the new season which kicks off on 23 March 2019.
This year, with ‘Koi Yaar Nahi Far’, Hotstar will bring people together irrespective of their location. Viewers will get the opportunity to invite their friends and family to Hotstar, enabling them to watch the matches and participate in the Watch N’Play game together. Fans will be able to compete and see where they stand against their friends and family through the new social leader board.
They will also be able to make their voices heard by chatting about the match or their Watch N’Play experience, not only with their friends and family, but also with experts and celebrities. In an interesting product integration, winners of the Watch N’Play games will be able to redeem their points courtesy the exclusive partnership with Amazon Pay. The campaign TVC showcasing these features rolls out on 8th March 2019.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020