GMA Network Invests Almost USD 20M in Digitization Project
Post Production is likewise implementing full equipment and software upgrades coupled with increased storage and color grading capabilities to optimally process high-end 2K and 4K HD formats.
GMA’s Field News Gathering capabilities are being similarly upgraded to enable the transmission and delivery of HD-captured remote live events to GMA Network’s Technical Operations Center as they happen.
Parallel to upgrading the media asset management system is the commissioning of a new News Automation System (NAS) designed to provide the country’s most trusted news organization with even greater speed and agility in bringing viewers up-to-date news and information.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 26 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020