A+E Networks’ Seven Year Switch launches in Italy and Finland
In Australia, the format’s first season on Seven Network consistently ranked as the top one or two series for the night with key demos across its run. In the UK, all 6 premieres on Channel 4 ranked #1 in their timeslot with all 16-34s. In Spain, the format ranked #2 in its time slot on Antena 3 with Women 16-54 and all 25-44s. In the Netherlands, it ranked as the #2 most watched channel among A25-54. The premiere seasons of Seven Year Switch in the UK, Australia, and Spain each averaged 1 million total viewers or more.
Seven years marks a point in many romances when couples find themselves restless and dissatisfied; some even wonder what it would be like if they had picked a different partner. Seven Year Switch lets them find out as it follows the journeys of couples at a breaking point. Each of the couples participate in an innovative experiment known as “switch therapy” in which they swap partners and take part in experimental relationships with a stranger for two weeks. It is the ultimate social experiment to determine whether absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020