Wildside developing Drama Series on Audrey Hepburn
Mario Gianani and Lorenzo Mieli’s Italian production company Wildside is developing a drama series on Audrey Hepburn’s life, based on a story by Audrey’s son Luca Dotti and Luigi Spinola.
In writing the New York Times bestseller, Audrey At Home, Luca and Luigi explored the singularity of Audrey’s real self and discovered along the way that “it all matched”, the muse, the mother and the later humanitarian all closely relate to a girl that never stopped to be amazed by the gift of life.
In developing the new series Luca will contribute unprecedented historical research of his mother’s formative years. Production of the drama series is set to start in 2020.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020