Mediacorp, Taiwanese production house Eightgeman (拙八郎创意执 行有限公司) and Taiwan Television Enterprise (台湾电视公司) are pleased to announce the coproduction of high-concept drama All Is Well (你那边怎样.我这边 OK). The production will be presented as two interwoven series: One set in Singapore and the other in Taiwan. The production marks Mediacorp’s latest initiative in expanding its collaboration with the extended creative ecosystem beyond the shores of Singapore.
Bridging the best of both cultural ecosystems, Mediacorp and Eightgeman will furnish fans with an elevated viewing experience via these elements:
Multi-platform format. Hinging upon the real-life high-profile hacking of ATMs across Taiwan in 2016, All Is Well will thread two parallel plots, both sparked by the same seismic cyber-crime that occurs in the first episode of each series. Events diverge in dramatically different directions in each series, before coalescing to a heart-stopping head in the final episodes of both series.
Therein lies the twist in this dual-action drama: The Taiwan- and Singapore-situated sequences can either be enjoyed as standalone series or watched in tandem to tease out the intricate interlinks between the two.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020