POPS Music to introduce Original Single inspired by ‘Wreck-It Ralph 2’
The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) is working with POPS Worldwide to release a Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-it Ralph 2 inspired song, “Pha Dao The Gioi Ao” (Break The Internet), performed by local music artists, Uni5 and Han Sara. Composed and produced by Hieu Ngoc Do, the song draws influences from the sound of 8-bit video games; and is an upbeat track that aims to reflect the dynamic and fun characters in the film.
The music video trailer was released on POPS platform on 19th November on POPS Drama channel; followed by the full-length music video releasing on 20th November. The song are also be available on digital music platforms – Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, and Zing MP3.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020