Thaicom receives ASEAN Corporate Governance Awards for the 2nd Consecutive Time
The ASEAN CG Awards reflects Thaicom’s outstanding score in terms of corporate governance practices based on assessment using the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard (ACGS). This ranking will help to elevate the level of corporate governance quality among Thai listed companies in ASEAN. The ASEAN Corporate Governance Awards is initiated by the ASEAN Capital Markets Forum (ACMF) with the support of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to establish a common governance framework across the region and to raise the profile of ASEAN PLCs within the global investment community. The 2nd ASEAN CG Awards Ceremony was held on 21 November 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The award also recognized Thaicom’s achievements toward sustainable development by adhering to corporate governance (CG) principles and raising the bar for CG practices that promote transparency and consistently create shared value for all stakeholders.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020