Mediacorp continues to be the number one radio network in Singapore
Mediacorp continues to be the number one radio network in Singapore, taking eight out of the top ten spots in the latest Nielsen Radio Diary Survey. Collectively, Mediacorp reaches the widest audience, gaining 1.2 percent share from the last wave to command 78 percent share of the market1.
CLASS 95, with weekly listenership at 18.8 percent, has clinched the top position in the bi-annual radio survey. Closely following CLASS 95 are Mediacorp’s YES 933, LOVE 972 and CAPITAL 958, which remain Singapore’s top three Chinese radio stations with weekly listenership at 18.5 percent, 17.9 percent and 15.9 percent respectively. Mediacorp’s Warna 94.2FM, GOLD 905, 987 and Oli 968 continued to stay in the top ten.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020