Mediacorp continues to be the number one radio network in Singapore
Mediacorp continues to be the number one radio network in Singapore, taking eight out of the top ten spots in the latest Nielsen Radio Diary Survey. Collectively, Mediacorp reaches the widest audience, gaining 1.2 percent share from the last wave to command 78 percent share of the market1.
CLASS 95, with weekly listenership at 18.8 percent, has clinched the top position in the bi-annual radio survey. Closely following CLASS 95 are Mediacorp’s YES 933, LOVE 972 and CAPITAL 958, which remain Singapore’s top three Chinese radio stations with weekly listenership at 18.5 percent, 17.9 percent and 15.9 percent respectively. Mediacorp’s Warna 94.2FM, GOLD 905, 987 and Oli 968 continued to stay in the top ten.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 47 views | posted on January 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020