Singtel TV secures rights to air FA Cup, Dutch League, Chinese Super League
SINGAPORE – Singtel TV has secured rights to air live matches of the FA Cup, Eredivisie (Dutch League) and the Chinese Super League, enriching Singtel TV’s line-up of football content.
The FA Cup 2018-2019 season will be available on Singtel TV’s mio Sports (Singtel TV Ch 111) as part of the World Sports+ add-on pack, as well as Action Trio, Variety and Value packs. Value packs also bring football fans live Premier League matches on Singtel TV. The games will also be streamed on Singtel CAST via mio Sports, which is part of the Sports Plus pack that delivers live Premier League action to customers.
“We are pleased to give our customers front row seats to the FA Cup, which together with the Premier League are among the world’s most-watched football tournaments,” said Mr Goh Seow Eng, Managing Director, Home, Consumer Singapore at Singtel. “With the inclusion of the Dutch League and Chinese Super League, our viewers get access to an even wider variety of leagues and games.”
The Dutch League and Chinese Super League games will also be aired on Singtel TV’s mio Sports channels and streamed on CAST. The Dutch League comprises the Netherlands’ best 18 football clubs, which compete from August through May. China’s top 16 teams compete in the Chinese Super League from March through November.
The new FA Cup season will kick off with the First Round of games on 10 and 11 November 2018. Chelsea will defend the FA Cup championship title in the 138th edition of the oldest recognised football tournament. The Final match will be held at the Wembley Stadium in London on 18 May 2019.
Established in 1871, the FA Cup offers all English clubs the chance to compete in the Premier League. Arsenal is the most successful team in the tournament’s history, having won the trophy a record 13 times.
Premier League fans can catch their favourite teams including Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, and Tottenham Hotspur from the Third Round of the FA Cup.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,419 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 66 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020