Thomas Holyman appointed as Vice President for Kalmar Australia
SINGAPORE – Thomas Holyman has been appointed Vice President of Kalmar Australia, with effect from 20 August 2018. In this role, he will lead Kalmar’s business growth in the Oceania region that covers Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands. He will be based in the Melbourne office.
Holyman has worked in the shipping industry from 1987, and since 2002 with ANL Container Line, which is part of CMA CGM where he has worked in varying commercial roles; most recently as General Manager, Global & Strategic Accounts. He brings a wealth of experience from both Australian-owned and European-owned businesses and has worked in Europe (UK), Asia (Japan) and Australia.
“I am happy to have Thomas joining us to lead the team in Oceania. With the recent award of the Qube project and existing service contracts we have with some of the major port terminals especially in Australia, Thomas’s knowledge and experience in this industry will be important for us to take the next leap in business,” said Peter McLean, Senior Vice President of Kalmar Asia Pacific.
“The port and supply chain development in Oceania is growing in parallel with the demand for more automation and digitalisation. As one of the leading player in the container handling equipment industry in this region, Kalmar is in a good position to lead the industry with solutions that will improve the efficiencies of the handling operation. I look forward to meeting many of my business associates in this new role to have an open dialogue on how we can work together to improve the container handling industry in Oceania.” added Thomas Holyman.
Kalmar offers a wide range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to heavy industry. An industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, one in four container movements around the globe are handled by a Kalmar solution.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020