Thomas Holyman appointed as Vice President for Kalmar Australia
SINGAPORE – Thomas Holyman has been appointed Vice President of Kalmar Australia, with effect from 20 August 2018. In this role, he will lead Kalmar’s business growth in the Oceania region that covers Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands. He will be based in the Melbourne office.
Holyman has worked in the shipping industry from 1987, and since 2002 with ANL Container Line, which is part of CMA CGM where he has worked in varying commercial roles; most recently as General Manager, Global & Strategic Accounts. He brings a wealth of experience from both Australian-owned and European-owned businesses and has worked in Europe (UK), Asia (Japan) and Australia.
“I am happy to have Thomas joining us to lead the team in Oceania. With the recent award of the Qube project and existing service contracts we have with some of the major port terminals especially in Australia, Thomas’s knowledge and experience in this industry will be important for us to take the next leap in business,” said Peter McLean, Senior Vice President of Kalmar Asia Pacific.
“The port and supply chain development in Oceania is growing in parallel with the demand for more automation and digitalisation. As one of the leading player in the container handling equipment industry in this region, Kalmar is in a good position to lead the industry with solutions that will improve the efficiencies of the handling operation. I look forward to meeting many of my business associates in this new role to have an open dialogue on how we can work together to improve the container handling industry in Oceania.” added Thomas Holyman.
Kalmar offers a wide range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to heavy industry. An industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, one in four container movements around the globe are handled by a Kalmar solution.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 50 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020