TEL AVIV – Armoza Formats’ docu-reality Marry Me Now has been commissioned for a first season in all 46 countries of sub-Saharan Africa. Thirteen episodes of the emotional format will air on one of M-Net’s flagship channels 1 Magic from November.
A first season of Marry Me Now recently aired on Russia’s U Channel where it increased the channel’s share by 20%.
Marry Me Now (60’), produced by Armoza Formats and Zipi Rozenblum, is an emotional and empowering docu-reality that gives women the chance to take charge of their own fate. Each week we follow one determined woman, who has had enough of waiting for a ring.
She will prepare her own wedding in just a few days and all without the groom-to-be’s knowledge. On the third day she will surprise her partner in her wedding dress with an ambush proposal. If he says no, it’s all over, but if he says yes, they will tie the knot on the spot.
Reneilwe Sema, Director of Local Entertainment Channels at M-Net, “Marry Me Now is a relationship show packed with entertaining twists and turns. Every time the audience thinks they know what’s next, it presents them with jeopardy, tension and dramatic reveals. It offers the fun viewing our 1 Magic viewers have come to enjoy.”
Avi Armoza, CEO of Armoza Formats, “We are thrilled that Marry Me Now will be airing on 1 Magic, a channel that has had strong success with wedding and relationship shows, and are looking forward to working with M-Net to make this show a hit in Africa.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 38 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020