MANILA – Nielsen has expanded its Nielsen Media Impact service to the Philippines. The cross-platform planning system aims to help both marketers and media owners maximise their returns on investments.
A key part of Nielsen’s Total Audience framework, the solution will first help marketers better plan advertising campaigns across TV, radio, and print.
On the other hand, TV networks, radio stations, and print publications can use it to be more competitive in today’s media landscape.
Consumers now have endless options for viewing content, which is fundamentally changing the business of TV, advertising and measurement. Nielsen’s Total Audience framework provides a suite of solutions that help marketers and media owners develop great campaigns and content by providing a comprehensive and granular understanding of their audience – who they are, what they like and how they interact with content, everywhere.
Nielsen Media Impact brings together consumer media behavior information across TV, digital and print media data into one easy-to-use planning interface. Marketers, agencies, and media owners are given a granular, unduplicated understanding of how different media combinations reach audiences, and how much time their audience spends on those media channels.
In addition to standard information about age, gender, and social classification, Media Impact allows users to put together media plans based on advanced audience attributes such as advanced demographics, psychographics, lifestyle behaviors, and media behaviors, so that they understand how to best reach their audience, no matter how granular they are.
Nielsen Media Impact is also available in Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, US, Belgium, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020