Telemundo commissions Spanish version of The Voice
Talpa’s worldwide talent format with 67 local versions airing in over 180 countries is the purest vocal talent competition ever. In this innovative primetime vocal contest looks don’t play a role. This show is all about real talent; it’s all about the voice! Four of the country’s top recording artists must select some of the nation’s most promising unknown vocalists to coach. But the selection process won’t be easy. Because the coaches must make their decisions based on the voice. And voice alone.
“La Voz” is a presentation of Telemundo, Talpa Media USA, Inc. and Warner Horizon Unscripted & Alternative Television. The series is created by John de Mol, who serves as an executive producer along with Cisco Suarez (for Telemundo), Stijn Bakkers and Tim van Rongen.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020