Telemundo commissions Spanish version of The Voice
La Voz (The Voice) has been acquired by US Hispanic Network Telemundo. After 4 successful seasons of La Voz Kids (The Voice Kids), that premiered on Telemundo in 2013, the Spanish-language version will be coming to U.S. Hispanic television in 2019. Global Latin pop singer Luis Fonsi is the first coach to join the show.
The original format The Voice has garnered many of the world’s most prestigious TV awards, including 4 high profile Emmy Awards and 4 Producers Guild Awards in the US.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 113 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 64 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020