Telemundo commissions Spanish version of The Voice
La Voz (The Voice) has been acquired by US Hispanic Network Telemundo. After 4 successful seasons of La Voz Kids (The Voice Kids), that premiered on Telemundo in 2013, the Spanish-language version will be coming to U.S. Hispanic television in 2019. Global Latin pop singer Luis Fonsi is the first coach to join the show.
The original format The Voice has garnered many of the world’s most prestigious TV awards, including 4 high profile Emmy Awards and 4 Producers Guild Awards in the US.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020