NAGRA, a Kudelski Group company, has announced it is providing a new over-the-top (OTT) platform for Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC), one of the leading multi-system cable operators in Taiwan.
Powered by NAGRA’s OpenTV Suite, TBC’s new OTT service TBC GO will give consumers on-the-go access to live TV on open devices and to more advanced features such as VOD.
“We are excited to support TBC as they leverage their digital platform to enjoy all the benefits that OTT has to offer and deliver more compelling services to their customers,” said Stéphane Le Dréau, Senior Vice President for Sales and Services at NAGRA Asia Pacific.
“This latest service launch extends access both inside and outside the home. With the OpenTV Suite, TBC has an OTT solution that is widely used by operators around the world and gives them a launchpad for new services and extended monetisation opportunities.”
The OpenTV Suite is a set of tightly integrated and optimised TV components – OpenTV Experience, OpenTV Platform, OpenTV OS and OpenTV Player – designed to facilitate and simplify access to digital media content on multiple viewing devices and deliver clear operational advantages of deployment speed, performance, service innovation, scalability and monetisation.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 67 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 56 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 46 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020