Mediacorp appoints Debra Soon as Chief Marketing Officer and Irene Lim as Chief Customer Officer
SINGAPORE – Mediacorp announced an organisational change and key appointments to enable its pivot to consumers and create a better brand experience for them.
The company is creating an integrated marketing organisation that brings together the majority of its marketing and communications personnel under the leadership of media veteran Debra Soon. Ms Soon assumes the newly created role of Chief Marketing Officer.
The integrated marketing organisation will oversee Mediacorp’s corporate branding and consumer marketing while supporting trade and affiliate marketing. Karen Yew, Head, Brand and Communications and Christina Chua, Head, Partnerships and Marketing will report to Ms Soon.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 80 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 45 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020