Mediacorp appoints Debra Soon as Chief Marketing Officer and Irene Lim as Chief Customer Officer
SINGAPORE – Mediacorp announced an organisational change and key appointments to enable its pivot to consumers and create a better brand experience for them.
The company is creating an integrated marketing organisation that brings together the majority of its marketing and communications personnel under the leadership of media veteran Debra Soon. Ms Soon assumes the newly created role of Chief Marketing Officer.
The integrated marketing organisation will oversee Mediacorp’s corporate branding and consumer marketing while supporting trade and affiliate marketing. Karen Yew, Head, Brand and Communications and Christina Chua, Head, Partnerships and Marketing will report to Ms Soon.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020