Jackie Chan’s Green Heroes Premieres on National Geographic Channels Network Asia
Jackie Chan’s Green Heroes recently premiered in South East Asia and in Taiwan and China on April. This one hour special is produced by NHNZ as a commission for National Geographic Channels Network Asia.
Featuring world famous actor Jackie Chan and multi-talented entrepreneur Arthur Huang, Jackie Chan’s Green Heroes is an inspirational environmental story with some of China’s most dramatic scenery as a backdrop. Arthur and Jackie are on a mission to show the world what the new face of recycling can look like with the help of their co-creation: Trashpresso. Trashpresso is a unique factory on wheels, which can turn waste plastic into multi-use tiles on-site – even at the top of the world – the Tibetan Plateau.
Jackie Chan’s Green Heroes focuses on motivating younger generations to change the way humanity approaches environmental challenges such as plastic waste. Under Jackie’s supervision, the local children revel in helping operate the Trashpresso, including sorting rubbish and adding plastic to this revolutionary machine.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,058 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020