Inter Medya announces further sales of BLACK MONEY LOVE to Atresmedia in Spain
Inter Medya announced that they closed an agreement for BLACK MONEY LOVE (KARA PARA ASK) with Spain’s Atresmedia. The series will go on air on one of Atresmedia’s channels.
Produced by Ay Yapim, which is behind popular series such as ENDLESS LOVE and THE PIT, BLACK MONEY LOVE features a strong cast including Tuba Buyukustun and Engin Akyurek, who was nominated in the Best Performance by an Actor award at the International Emmy Awards in 2015.
Can Okan, Founder and CEO of Inter Medya, said “Following the success of Turkish series in more than 130 countries, this is a very important step for us as we bring Turkish content into the European market. This deal makes us stronger in the business and we can guarantee that further sales will follow in this region.”
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020