GMA is the first Filipino broadcast network to create content at YouTube Space New York
Top Kapuso stars Dennis Trillo, Jennylyn Mercado, Lovi Poe, Alden Richards, Betong Sumaya, and Dingdong Dantes took a side trip at the YouTube Space prior to the GMA Pinoy TV Sikat Ka, Kapuso! show in New Jersey to bond with each other and create videos which were uploaded on GMA’s YouTube channel.
The artists produced videos which presented them differently from what the fans usually see.
The first video, dubbed “Concert Ko ‘To!”, featured a fun musical set where the artists showcased their versatility as they performed popular nursery rhymes that have been re-arranged.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020