GMA is the first Filipino broadcast network to create content at YouTube Space New York
Top Kapuso stars Dennis Trillo, Jennylyn Mercado, Lovi Poe, Alden Richards, Betong Sumaya, and Dingdong Dantes took a side trip at the YouTube Space prior to the GMA Pinoy TV Sikat Ka, Kapuso! show in New Jersey to bond with each other and create videos which were uploaded on GMA’s YouTube channel.
The artists produced videos which presented them differently from what the fans usually see.
The first video, dubbed “Concert Ko ‘To!”, featured a fun musical set where the artists showcased their versatility as they performed popular nursery rhymes that have been re-arranged.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021