AMSTERDAM – 24i Media, the leading internet TV app technology provider for the world’s top media companies, today announces the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and applications for multiple devices. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework with new products and features, and increases its production capacity with Mautilus’ highly-skilled engineers. The acquisition of Mautilus is the next step in 24i’s ambition to deliver the most innovative, modular, flexible and scalable video streaming application technology.
24i continues to grow and expand its position in today’s evolving video landscape. While 2017 was a year of record growth, this trend is continuing into 2018. In fact, Mautilus is 24i’s second acquisition in 2018; the company acquired multiscreen video platform provider Vigour in March.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020