Teaser Trailer For Korean Remake Of Bbc’s Mistress Revealed
SEOUL, KOREA – CJ E&M has revealed a series of teaser trailer for its new weekend lineup Mistress. It will replace Children of a Lesser God on channel OCN every Saturday and Sunday 22:20 (K.S.T) starting from April 28.
Thriller drama Mistress (12×60’) is based on the lives of four scandalous women –café manager, psychiatrist, teacher, and law firm partner-who are all involved in an array of illicit and distorted relationships. The four become unwillingly entangled in a murder case, where once buried secrets start to unravel. Meanwhile, well-known actress Han Ga-in returns to the small screen in six years as the lead heroine of the drama.
The original production of Mistress was first made by the English Channel BBC back in 2008, and was remade by the American broadcasting company ABC in 2013.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.6k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020