Teaser Trailer For Korean Remake Of Bbc’s Mistress Revealed
SEOUL, KOREA – CJ E&M has revealed a series of teaser trailer for its new weekend lineup Mistress. It will replace Children of a Lesser God on channel OCN every Saturday and Sunday 22:20 (K.S.T) starting from April 28.
Thriller drama Mistress (12×60’) is based on the lives of four scandalous women –café manager, psychiatrist, teacher, and law firm partner-who are all involved in an array of illicit and distorted relationships. The four become unwillingly entangled in a murder case, where once buried secrets start to unravel. Meanwhile, well-known actress Han Ga-in returns to the small screen in six years as the lead heroine of the drama.
The original production of Mistress was first made by the English Channel BBC back in 2008, and was remade by the American broadcasting company ABC in 2013.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 48 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020