MUNICH – The German brand management and media company Studio 100 Media has secured another agreement for Norway with NRK Super. Thereby the fourth season of the mystery tween live action series “Ghost Rockers” and season 3 of “The Night Watch” as well as the third season of the live action show “Kosmoo” are heading to Norway. NRK Super, the children’s TV channel run by the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, has scooped up a total of 78 episodes of these Studio 100 productions.
Another contract was signed with Swedish SF Studios on season 3 of the hit-hybrid series “Mia and me”, who will be distributing the internationally successful show in the Nordics. SF Studios is already the exclusive distributor for seasons one and two of “Mia and me” in the Nordic territories.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 95 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020