SKYWATCH Scheduler Production Orchestration at NABSHOW 2018
Major benefits of SKYWATCH Scheduler Production Orchestration include greater interoperability; full integration of every scheduled task for Video Recorder, File-Based Ingest and Playout Services; reduction of costs by managing and configuring all events in a single GUI and a higher control of the assets with a roll-out view that keeps track of all the scheduled jobs. The router control capability also brings higher productivity by minimizing the change for human error and integration with legacy systems for an increased lifecycle of such systems.
Scheduler Production Orchestration is an agile tool that fully integrates with automated file format conversion, transcoding, proxy generation, metadata checking and name rulings. It largely improves the way media assets are managed and distributed across production processes.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020