SINGAPORE – From May to June, HBO Asia will be bringing close to 50 blockbuster movies to HBO during prime-time every night, including 12 brand-new box office hits premiering for the first time on Asian television every Saturday night. Watch the TV premieres of top grossing box-office movies in 2017 including Wonder Woman, Oscar®-winning movie Get Out, Oscar® nominated movie Kong: Skull Island, the third instalment of the lovable Minions movie, Despicable Me 3, the first instalment of the planned Dark Universe franchise, The Mummy, and the film adaptation of the popular TV series, Baywatch. Subscribers can also stream all these hit movies on HBO GO.
During this period, HBO will broadcast a wide variety of chart-topping movies for every moviegoer. Sci-fi fans can enjoy the entire Star Wars movie franchise from Episode I – The Phantom Menace to Episode Vi – Return Of The Jedi, while Trekkies can catch Star Trek Beyond. Whether you are a Marvel or DC comic fan, HBO has you covered with your favourite superhero movies like Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Ant-Man, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice and Suicide Squad.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020